- She shows you how to:
- Become a coach to your child/client
- Help define skills, interests, and values
- Encourage goal setting
- Coach your daughter or son in the technique of surveying
Along the way you just may discover something else: a richer and deeper relationship. Includes exercises throughout and a complete resource section. Find out why following a dream may well be the most practical career step your child can take.
How To Help Your Child Land The Right Job (without being a pain in the neck) by Nella Barkley, Workman Publishing, ISBN: 1-56305-152-4, $9.95 US, is available at your local bookstore or
Three Steps to Becoming Your Own Career Coach.
- An interactive, in-depth guidebook based on the:Life\Work Design program run by Crystal-Barkley.
- It focuses on the individual, not on just getting a job
- It gives job seekers and practical dreamers the tools they need to find careers that feel meaningful, well paying --- secure.
Step 1: Who Am I?
Step 2: Where Am I Going?
Step3: How Do I Get There?
The Crystal-Barkley Guide To Taking Charge Of Your Career, Nella Barkley and Eric Sandburg, Workman Publishing, ISBN: 1-56305-495-7, $9.95 US, is available directly from Crystal Barkley. Please send us an email request and we will contact you with ordering details.